In light of the current Coronavirus pandemic the Dusty Forge/ACE will no longer be open for public access for the foreseeable future. ACE resources (staff and volunteers) will be refocused to support the emerging needs of the local community.
ACE will do this by providing:
- Community Support helpline offering advice, guidance and a friendly chat to anyone who needs it.
- Donation based community food service (pay what you can afford) subject to availability. Please check our ACE Facebook page or give us a call to see what stock we have.
- A range of creative, helpful things community members can do if in isolation to help wellbeing across the community.
Call us on 02920 003132 for a chat and an update.
NHS guidelines – stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you’re staying at home.
You can download this information as a PDF here – please forward to users of the Dusty Forge.