Everyone is warmly welcome to the next two Ambassador meetings:
Thursday 17 November, 5.15 – 6.45pm at the Ely & Caerau Hub (shuts at 7pm)
Thursday 1 December, 11am – 12.30pm at the Ely & Caerau Hub.
Souper Supper Tuesday 6 December from 5 – 7pm at the Dusty Forge
Big Lottery funding for the Ambassador Project ends mid-December. We are planning a final Souper Supper get-together for everyone who has been involved with the project. It will be a chance to celebrate what has been achieved and hear about funding opportunities. There will be a short planning session to agree dates and venues for Ambassadors who want to go on meeting. A selection of hot soups, cheeses, bread and biscuits will be provided. Everyone who attends will receive time credits.
Work plan for this month
- Complete the Big Lottery report
- Meet with Dave Horton and Mary Druckett of C3SC to discuss Phase II Big Lottery funding
- Attend the Co-Creating Healthy Change project delivery meeting
- Work on a final report and hand-over file
- Attend Ambassador meeting on 17 November
- Organise the Souper Supper evening
- Research funding
Please contact Liz Court if like to attend the next Ambassador meeting on November 17.